Early Bird Racing
Use your FIRST and LAST name when you Register..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Early Bird Racing
Use your FIRST and LAST name when you Register..
Early Bird Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit road settings

2 posters

Go down

Pit road settings Empty Re: Pit road settings

Post by Tim Fortner September 30th 2014, 3:38 pm

James A Tyler wrote: would like the option to get repairs only as they do in real world racing sometimes.

You can probably set this up with voice attack or your button box.

Tim Fortner
Tim Fortner
2021 EBR 500 Champion

https://www.earlybirdracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James A Tyler September 29th 2014, 6:47 am

I just have the things I need maped to my button box so it all seems to work pretty good just would like the option to get repairs only as they do in real world racing sometimes.
I have a seperate 19 " monitor for when I want to use Ispeed but honestly i get better feedback from just watching a faster drivers line while in practice or on a replay.
James A Tyler
James A Tyler

https://www.youtube.com/user/SinCitySimRacing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2014, 4:22 am

I was wondering if there is a command that would allow you to just come in and get repairs only? It seems that when you edit the ini file to give no service on pit road it means no service at all.

Yeah, not sure myself, but that stuff does need some changes on what is displayed and how. Need more clear way to set tires, fuel, and repairs, then know for a fact what was done in a stop.

The Options/Controls macros don't help?

Are you using iSpeed on a tablet?

Back to top Go down

Pit road settings Empty Pit road settings

Post by James A Tyler September 28th 2014, 6:17 pm

I just started setting the tire and fuel pit commands up on my button box and I was wondering if there is a command that would allow you to just come in and get repairs only? It seems that when you edit the ini file to give no service on pit road it means no service at all. Example: I spun and hit the wall just as the caution was coming out for another incident somewhere else on track. I came in for 4 and fuel and about half the repairs I needed. I didn't want to go a lap down so I came back out in second to last. I felt losing only one more spot by coming in to finish up my repairs would give me a better chance to pick up a few spots as the race went on. when I stoped in my stall we had a nice visit but no repairs lol.
James A Tyler
James A Tyler

https://www.youtube.com/user/SinCitySimRacing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down