Early Bird Racing
Use your FIRST and LAST name when you Register..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Early Bird Racing
Use your FIRST and LAST name when you Register..
Early Bird Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iracing world tour and special events

3 posters

Go down

Iracing world tour and special events Empty Re: Iracing world tour and special events

Post by Guest March 13th 2016, 6:48 am

Want to Thank James & Shane for running the 12 Hours of Sebring with me, we completed 283 laps 57 laps down to the winner we had a total of 32 inc for the whole 12 hours and finished 16/35 the next race will be the 6 Hours at the Glen. James will have the race video posted as soon as he can edit it.    Thanks again to James & Shane that was a BLAST

Back to top Go down

Iracing world tour and special events Empty Re: Iracing world tour and special events

Post by James A Tyler March 3rd 2016, 7:37 pm

I will be putting up a 2hr Practice room on Sunday March 6th @ 7pm EST. I would like to get everyone that's racing in the event together for this at least for a bit to see if we want to run default or some other setup that works a little better. The time slot will allow for some EBR Phoenix practice before the 12 hour practice begins and as always all are welcome to come have some fun even if your not going to race. All GT3 cars and the corvette DP will be available to practice with. The Password is sincity
James A Tyler
James A Tyler

https://www.youtube.com/user/SinCitySimRacing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 27th 2016, 7:05 am

8am-10am driving Ralph
10am-12pm driving James
12pm-2pm driving Shane
2pm-4pm driving David
4pm-6pm driving Teddy
6pm-8pm driving Ralph

Back to top Go down

Post by James A Tyler February 13th 2016, 2:25 am

Nice! Ok we need at least one more unless someone else also wants to run two segments (4 hours)
James A Tyler
James A Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wykle February 12th 2016, 10:15 pm

probably count me in....  LMK whats up
Teddy Wykle
Teddy Wykle
6 -Time League Champion
6 -Time League Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Gross February 11th 2016, 8:55 pm

Really fun track too. I've ran a lot of practice laps there
Shane Gross
Shane Gross
2017 Early Bird 500 Champion
2017 Early Bird 500 Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2016, 6:32 pm

I should be the only one not able to run the league oval race

Back to top Go down

Post by James A Tyler February 8th 2016, 8:59 am

Ralph thanks for getting the ball rolling on this and if we could get three more drivers it would only be 1 two hour session for each racer. I'm sure we can accommodate pretty much anyones schedule. The Race is on March 12th and starts @ 8am EST on Sebring International circuit So come on down! and get signed up:)

If you plan to race please let Tim know asap so you can take a provisional for the Xfinity race @ Phoenix depending on your start time for the 12 hour.
James A Tyler
James A Tyler

Back to top Go down

Iracing world tour and special events Empty Iracing world tour and special events

Post by Guest February 6th 2016, 10:54 am

James,Shane,and Myself are planning to run the 12 hours of Sebring we are using the Ruf gt3 car for now but plan to purchase the Audi Gt3 car and race it. if you interested in joining us let us know so we can get together and discuss things

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down